Golf needs a lot of expertise to be played at its best, but with sweaty hands it’s nearly impossible to have a good golf play. If you are playing in humid or hot weather or you are sweat prone anyway, there is always a fear that your hands might get slippery. With sweaty hands, there is always a chance of missing your hits or at worst, losing the club on the whole.
So if you are struggling with gripping your clubs perfectly, you may consider changing the grips you are using now with the options of best golf grips for sweaty hands that we have listed in this article. The new upgraded golf grip for sweaty hands will provide you with a stable and firm grip and enables you to take a shot of a few more yards. They are specifically designed to combat sweat or moisture in all weathers and will enable you to play the best golf of your life. Let’s dig into the details.
Golf Pride ZGrip Cord Golf Grip
Our first pick of golf grips is ZGrip cord by golf pride. The built in rough thread provides the best gripping power and soft feel of the texture. This grip uses a cord very lightly, not as visible as others, but enough to give you the best grip for sweaty hands.
This grip is strong enough to tackle speedy swings with the driver but is also soft and delicate enough to take control of the greens. It takes work to find a grip that fulfills both purposes.
- The pattern of the cord is consistent throughout the grip, which makes it tacky.
- It has Z-shaped grooves which help you hold the grip by repelling sweat.
- It can be used off the tee and also about the greens.
- If a cord gets damaged at any place, it can be replaced by a new one. You won’t have to change the entire grip.
- The core size and shape are 0.600 inches round.
Iomic Swinger Grips
This may be a new name for golf grips, but in less time they have earned the trust of their users. Thanks to their new advanced technology. The UV protection which provides more durability is one of the features that stands it as the best golf grip for sweaty hands.
They are the stickiest grips on the market. This feature is attributed to the use of a material called elastomer, which is incorporated with a more pressure injection molding technique.
- Injection molding technology with high pressure uplifts the quality of these grips more than other options.
- Iomic grips emit a negative ion that offers improved feel and feedback in the hands during swinging by increasing the blood flow of the hands.
- They are UV protected grips for increased durability
- The pattern of the grip has square carvings to give you a consistent feel.
- It is sticky and soft textured to avoid twisting your hand.
Winn DriTac Standard Midsize Grip
Winn provides you with grips that have not only soft feeling texture but also high-performing and best grips for sweaty hands. The design of the pattern is simple looking, but the best feature it offers is the lines carved on it to direct beginners to line up their thumbs.
The texture of the grips provides you the feeling as if you have got a new club set. It is the best option for rain as well. Because rubber material will repel water and won’t affect your grip.
- The polymer rubber material provides soft texture and repels moisture.
- The thick design of the grip provides high shock absorbance.
- The lines on the grips will enable the beginners to line up their thumbs so they can square the clubface.
- The dry polymer provides cushion, comfort, and anti-slip properties.
- They are long enough to fit even your long clubs.
SuperStroke Traxion Wrap Gold Club Grip
Superstroke is a name known to golf players for a decade. This attractive golf grip for sweaty hands comes in four different colors and four different sizes, making it the best fit for every hand size.
Its new multi-layered design provides shock absorbance and cushion to your super hits. This grip provides tackiness and also feels so soft to the hand but doesn’t feel too squishy. It is made up of a rubber interior and a polyurethane exterior.
- Special multi-layered technology makes it well-cushioned and tacky.
- The polyurethane exterior makes it soft and easy to grip, while the rubber interior makes it stable.
- The X-shaped Traxion on the surface of the grip makes it perfectly sweat-repellent.
- The deep geo-speed pathways give the traditional look and help to channel the moisture away.
- Available in different sizes, giving broad choices to golfers.
Lamkin Sonar+ Tour Calibrate Golf Grips
As the name suggests, the pattern of this grip for sweaty hands mimics the sonar waves that are seen on submarine screens. This pattern is very ideal for channeling the moisture away from the grip and letting the pressure points of the grip strongly stick together.
Lamkin grips are designed in a way that they have a lot of mini grooves that zig-zag throughout their surface. Such tiny grooves provide more feel to the golfers.
- The sonar wave pattern provides a strong grip and channels away moisture.
- The micro-textured surface has many mini grooves zig-zagging around the surface, to provide a great grip feel.
- The hybrid rubber compound material provides durable, soft, and anti-slip texture.
- The shape of the grip allows your bottom hand to grab more surface area to create friction.
Golf is already a challenging game for some, but with sweaty hands, it becomes tension rather than enjoyment. Especially when you are prone to sweat more than other people or it’s already hot out there. All of this hassle can be solved by buying the best grip for sweaty hands. Go through the detailed reviews of the best golf grips for sweaty hands that we have provided in this article and choose your best one.
However, our personal preference would be SuperStroke Traxion Wrap Gold Club Grip. Its multi-layered technology will make it cushioned and tacky, hence providing you the grip and comfort you are looking for. While another more economical option could be Lamkin Sonar+ Tour Calibrate Golf Grips, whose sonar wave pattern design makes it worth giving a shot.