Finding beginner golf clubs is daunting, and you must be very careful to get the best purchase out for your buck. Moreover, there is a lot to consider while getting a golf club set for beginners because you don’t need any additional woods, irons, wedges, or putters that will ultimately increase your cost. That’s why you need only a few essential things that could offer you the best forgiveness even though you are just starting your journey.
Here we have compiled a complete list of the best beginner golf clubs for men, women, and teens so that you don’t have to roam around and can take your clubs out of the best available in the market. So, let’s get into it.
RBZ Speedlite Complete 13-Piece Set (premium pick)
TaylorMade is a golf company with a legacy of breaking traditions and is always ready to pursue the next breakthrough in the golf world. RBZ Speedlite is a complete golf club set for beginners to expert skill level with all the advanced parameters needed for added forgiveness and smooth interactions.
It has a lightweight 460cc titanium head feature which provides faster swing and enhanced forgiveness. This 13-piece set would include 3 and 5 wood, five hybrids, and a putter.
RBZ is a premium pick that needs to be considered, as it’s a complete 13-piece set. It’s worth spending the money on it as it would also work for you once the game improves – which means you don’t need to buy another with the improving skill level.
- It has a versatile C grind sole which allows golfers to navigate with a variety of conditions, from tight loose to bunker shots.
- It comes up with patented pure roll technology to set a 45-degree angle and get a better feel and sound.
- Lightweight construction promotes faster swings over speed.
- The putter is engineered with multi-alignment technology that allows a golfer to aim either top-line sight dot or behind the face.
- Its cart bag has a great combination of functional ability and a clean aesthetic look, featuring 8 pockets to get speed and style in a single pick.
- The putter is easy to swing and align.
Strata Men’s Complete Golf Club Set
Callaway strata men’s is the best-ever golf club set for beginners men, which comes up with a variety of 12, 14, and 16 pieces. We recommend using 14 pieces set with excellent features and function ability that are enough for any beginner golfer.
It has a sand wedge that would help you learn how to pitch the ball out of the green, whereas the 12-piece set doesn’t have this feature, which is why they are not recommended. Moreover, the 16-piece set comes with other hybrids and head covers that are unnecessary for any beginner and will cost you additional money, nothing else.
Strata men complete golf club set comes up with all the clubs that a beginner needs to get the ball rolling at an affordable price so that you can get the best band for your buck and be proactive efficiently.
That’s why we recommend the strata 14-piece golf club set to beginners. That has all those essential features you need to hit and master while playing golf.
- 460 cc titanium driver and oversized 3, 5 sized kinds of wood are enough for a more prominent sweet spot and incredible forgiveness.
- With 5 hybrids, you could launch longer shots more conveniently compared to traditional long irons.
- It comes up with a bag with a comfy double strap system and a stand.
- An oversized 3 planks of wood are enough to offer forgiveness with high-flying shots.
- Irons were made with stainless steel to help you get more control and forgiveness.
Strata Women’s Complete Golf Club Set
Getting a club set to meet females’ needs is no longer a problem, as the upgrade of Callaway products has solved the problem. Callaway offers a complete golf club set for beginners women with their strata series.
You would get all the features that a men’s club set had. Moreover, just like the men’s set, it also offers a variety of 11, 14, and 16 pieces, where we recommend using 14 pieces for any beginner golfer.
They are specifically made for ladies, so the shafts are flexible, so you don’t need to worry about either of your clubs being too stiff. With an affordable price point, strata women’s clubs are designed to get the maximum performance out of the box.
Whether you have zero experience, this is the best bet to help you improve your gaming skills. With its combination of distance and forgiveness, you would get the clubs that are easy to hit.
- You would get more forgiveness and control with sand wedges and stainless steel irons.
- Lightweight and durable stand bag included in it that has 5 convenient pockets, a rain hood, and a backpack strap system.
- 460cc forged drivers are included in it.
- With its excellent heave putter, even a beginner can get incredible accuracy.
WILSON Profile XD – Teen Complete Golf Club Package Set
For over 100 years, Wilson has been providing its top-class golf equipment worldwide; without them, our recommendation for the best golf club sets for beginners would be incomplete. So, here Wilson comes up with a teenage beginner set for those who need to be more capable of handling an adult set.
Just because it’s perfectly designed for teenage beginners, it comes up with characteristics of the swing so they could get the maximum distance and rewarding experience with it—an ideal setting for any teen with a height of around 60 to 65 inches.
The lightweight carry bag is included in this set with airflow shoulder straps and several pockets, making it easier to carry for any growing teen. Wilson Profile XD is your perfect bet if you are a teen golfer trying to hit golfing skills.
- A driver, fairway, hybrid, wedge, putter, and short and long irons, are included.
- It comes with a lightweight carry bag and a self-activated stand specifically designed for juniors.
- The significant drivers of 460cc included in it that is enough to improve golfing experience.
- It comes up with stainless steel irons that provide improved accuracy and longer distance.
Precise 18 Piece Complete Golf Club Set for Beginners
This 18-piece beginner golf club set has all you need to start your golf journey, where you don’t need to buy anything separately. It has titanium, 3 and 5 wood, 7 golf putters, and a hybrid.
With its sizable cavity-back design, you can get longer shots up in the air. Moreover, they are ideal for any tall person as they often struggle to find the best one but no more. Even a 6’3″ tall guy could get that because they offer an extra 1-inch length to make convenient shots for any tall person.
Moreover, if you wish to get the best golf clubs but with more pieces and affordability, this set would be worth it; you can go for it freely. Wait! If this doesn’t seem your need, we recommend you don’t go for it, as strata clubs would be your best bet.
- It comes up with a titanium driver for a more prominent sweet spot.
- Stainless steel irons are enough to give you long and controlled shots.
- It has a lightweight putter so that you can sink more puts.
- Offer a super functional light bag to carry all the clubs in one place.
- 3 types of large, midsized, and compound grips are included in it, which is enough to get extra comfort while playing.
To up-wrap – Best Beginner Golf Club sets:
If you stick with us till the end, we hope you have gotten the answer and picked up your best choice for beginners clubs. We have stated our top 5 products. Still, if you need clarification, let us summarize it for you.
- RBZ Speedlite is a 13-piece set that works equally for both men and women. Moreover, we recommend using this as you don’t need to buy a new one once the skill level improves.
- Callaway comes up with their strata series for both men and women. Offers a complete beginner club set with a variety of 12, 14 16 pieces options, where we recommend using 14 pieces set; others would increase your cost and nothing else.
- Wilson Profile XD offers the best beginner clubs for teenagers in a very budget range.
- We recommend using a particular 18-piece golf club set for beginners if you want more equipment options.
So, you got the best pick for your golf journey. If you are still confused, feel free to reach us; we will be there for you.